FOR CLEARLY BETTER COFFEE!
The iconic AeroPress, made with the same patented technology, now available in crystal clear, shatterproof Tritan™. Cool enough for display and tough enough for the road.
The AeroPress is an exceptionally forgiving and consistent way of making great coffee and is particularly useful for travelling and/or workplace java breaks. It is effectively a big BPA-free plastic syringe with a filter at the end instead of a needle and it makes around 250ml (8oz) of coffee per serving. You can also make a stronger coffee solution and dilute if you so desire but, whichever way you choose, it takes less than a couple of minutes to make a delicious cup of coffee and is really easy to clean.
It's 3-in-1 brew technology combines the best of several brew methods into one easy to use, very portable device. No more average joe from fancy, expensive machines. Smooth, rich, grit-free coffee with a delicious, full-bodied finish that lingers well after your last sip.
Compact, durable and lightweight so you can pack it in your bag and take it on the road. No more mediocre coffee from the hotel, office, Airbnb, ski lodge or wherever you lay your hat.
The AeroPress Clear comes bundled with everything that you need to get started:
- AeroPress Clear
- 100 filters
- AeroPress Clear Capacity: 10oz (296ml) (maximum as stated by AeroPress)
- AeroPress is BPA, BPS, and Phthalate Free
- Made in the U.S.A. from Tritan™, Silicone Rubber
- 1 year manufacturer warranty on material and workmanship defects
So how do you use it? Simple. Firstly, open the box, remove the instructions and throw them away. Then...
- Put your freshly ground and weighed out coffee into the inverted (with the filter end pointing upwards) AeroPress. As a guide, start with 15-16g for 250ml of water and adjust to taste.
- Put the filter into the filter holder and wash through with hot water to get rid of any nasty paper taste
- Pour just off-the-boil water over the coffee, filling the AeroPress nearly to the top
- Stir a prescribed amount of times (we use three) and top off with water
- Attach the filter holder and secure (before the end of the brew time)
- Leave to brew for your preferred brew strength (our preference is about a minute from when the water makes contact)
- Turn over onto the top of your favourite sturdy mug and push down the plunge until the AeroPress is empty, and you hear a slight hissing sound.
Please note the "inverted method" can cause the coffee maker to be less stable and prone to mishaps that expose the user to potential burns from hot liquid. Please exercise caution when using the inverted method because it is less stable and therefore prone to tipping over and exposing the user to hot liquid.
We admit, these are pretty rough instructions, but you can click your way over to our friends at brewmethods.com and you will be rewarded with a range of methods for various brewing equipment.
So how do you clean it? You can clean the AeroPress in the top rack of the dishwasher. However, a simple rinse is sufficient because the plunger wipes the chamber. If your chamber ever gets sticky, wash it with vinegar, occasionally removing the seal from the end of the plunger for a good washing inside and out with warm water and dish soap.
Free Shipping on all orders over $60
We stand behind all our firstname.lastname@example.org
Product not working the way it should? Need a little assistance on how to get the most out of your purchase? We would love to help.